- I do not review any product (movie, video game, book, electronic device, etc), event (concert, convention, state fair, sports game, etc), or service (restaurant, rideshare service, airline, etc) that has been gifted to me from the company (or its affiliates) of said product, event, or service.
- I do not review any product, event, or service if the company (or its affiliates) of said product, event, or service offers me a discount.
- I will still review a product, event, or service if I received a discount through personal means. If I use a coupon or voucher that I have obtained myself or through a loyalty program that is offered to all customers.
- Examples: I will still review an event if I use a Groupon code to get 50% off the event. I will still review a video game I buy from GameStop if I use my GameStop Reward points to receive a discount on the game.
- All posts I make are my opinion and do not reflect anyone else’s opinion. My opinion is reached on my own and is not influenced by any person or entity.
Validity of Information:
- All posts to this website are written by me. I conduct research for some posts, but do not for others. When reading posts on this site, please understand that the information has been culled from other resources at my discretion. If information is false, please contact me and I will look into the issue. That being said, all information in all of the posts should be read with the understanding that I may not be an expert in the subject and should not be misconstrued as fact.
- I will periodically update a post with new relevant information if needed. If I do update a post, I will always make an update note at the bottom of the post that clearly indicates what information has been edited or updated.
- Editing grammatical errors or sentence structures will not be noted unless the edits substantially change the meaning and/or intended message of the sentence.
- Editing media content, such as pictures used for the post will not be noted unless the edits substantially change the meaning and/or intended message of the content.